The only rivet nut hand tool manufactured in the UK!
- Patented hand tool set for installing open end rivet nuts in: steel, A2 stainless steel*, aluminium & brass
- Metric sizes covered: M4, M5, M6, M8 & M10
- Unified Imperial sizes covered: #8, #10, 1/4, 5/16 & 3/8
*M4 - M8 & #8 - 5/16 in A2 stainless steel only.
This "spin" action tool (different from the conventional hand plier) is compact & versatile.
Suitably contained in a durable polyproylene case measuring 32cm x 23cm x 8cm, it only takes seconds to assemble (instructions included).
Some of the many benefits include:
- Patented design & UK manufacture.
- Standard grade 12.9 socket head cap screws as mandrels with spares supplied with tool.
- Worn or broken mandrels replaced in seconds.
- Case hardened components to ensure durability.
- 10mm ratchet spanner included to assist installing larger sizes.
- Metric/Unified Inch conversion kits available now!
- Rivet Stud conversion kits available now!
- Ease of use in applications having limited access - simply turn the knob until correct installation has been achieved.
- Perfect for use in small sheet metal workshops, kit car assembly / coach building or for the hobbist.
- No stroke setting or tool adjustment is needed for differing material thicknesses as the tool has infinite adjustment (ideal for materials of inconsistent thicknesses such as GRP & fibreglass)
Read the review of Kit Car Magazine's tech editor Nigel Dean here!
RNHT48 Usage Instructions
RNHT48 Mandrel Replacement Instructions